1.1 The customer shall place an order for Goods by completing the order transaction on the website. The company shall confirm acceptance of the customer's order in writing via email and will supply the goods to the customer in accordance with the customer's order.
1.2 Subject to the customer's statutory rights (as defined under the unfair Contact Terms Act 1977) the company reserves the right to refuse to supply orders.
1.3 The company supplies the goods to the consumer for the consumer's own use and not for resale or any other commercial purpose and by submitting their order the customer agrees.
2.1 Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by debit/credit card, which is indicated on the website at the time you place your order.
2.2 All goods are subject to availability. If on the receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not in stock, Natures Aid will inform you by email with options to place the item on back order or receive a total refund.
2.3 All prices which are quoted on the website are in UK pounds sterling and will exclude packaging and delivery charges.
2.4 Every effort will be made to ensure that prices shown on the website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found prior to the despatch of the goods, Natures Aid will inform you as soon as possible and offer the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cancel, Natures Aid will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
2.5 The price of the goods shown on the website is inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) at the current UK rate.
3.1 All deliveries are subject to prior authorisation of your payment.
3.2 All products ordered from Natures Aid shall be sent to you via Royal Mail (occasionally a commercial courier service may be used instead). Natures Aid shall endeavour to despatch orders within 5 working days after receiving payment from you.
3.3 Delivery charges vary according to the destination and weight of your parcel. If the cost of sending your parcel exceeds the standard charge we have implemented for your region, we may email you with a revised cost which we request you pay before we despatch your order.
3.4 Every effort will be made to deliver the goods within a reasonable time period. If Natures Aid is unable to deliver the goods within 30 days of receiving your order, Natures Aid will inform you as soon as possible and you will be entitled to cancel the order and obtain a refund which has been debited from your credit card for the goods. Natures Aid will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery.
Please note we currently deliver to the following countries:
United Kingdom; Andorra; Austria; Azores; Balearic Islands; Belgium; Bulgaria; Canary Islands; Corsica; Croatia; Czech Republic; Denmark; Estonia; Finland; France; Germany; Gibraltar; Greece; Hungary; Italy; Latvia; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Madeira; Malta; Netherlands; Poland; Portugal; Rep of Ireland; San Marino; Slovakia; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Vatican City State.
4.1 You may cancel your order by notifying us in writing at any time up to 7 days after your products have been delivered. Notification should be sent via the Contact Us form stating your order number and the reason for cancellation.
4.2 The products to be returned must be returned unopened and at your own expense. We recommend the use of a recorded delivery service. These costs will not be reimbursed.
4.3 You can no longer cancel your order once you have opened the product containers or used the products. However, your statutory rights concerning the quality of those products will be unaffected. Please note, traditional herbal licensed products cannot be returned.
4.4 Natures Aid will refund the buyer for the price of the goods within 30 days of receiving the returned goods.
5.1 Where the goods are supplied for export from the United Kingdom, you will be liable for complying with any legislation or regulations governing the importation of the goods into the country of destination and for the payment of any import duties or taxes which are levied on them.
Please note we currently deliver to the following countries:
United Kingdom; Andorra; Austria; Azores; Balearic Islands; Belgium; Bulgaria; Canary Islands; Corsica; Croatia; Czech Republic; Denmark; Estonia; Finland; France; Germany; Gibraltar; Greece; Hungary; Italy; Latvia; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Madeira; Malta; Netherlands; Poland; Portugal; Rep of Ireland; Romania; San Marino; Slovakia; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Vatican City State.
6.1 The products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
6.2 Ownership of the products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the products, including delivery charges.
7.1 Natures Aid shall not be responsible for any defect in the goods arising from wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party.
8.1 Natures Aid warrants that it shall endeavour to protect the customer's privacy and data in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
8.2 Natures Aid does not disclose buyers' information to third parties.
9.1 All copyright in the material contained on the Website and any trademarks and brands included in that material belong to Natures Aid or its licensors.
9.2 You may download or copy the content and other downloadable items displayed on the Website solely for personal non-commercial purposes for the purposes of placing an order. Copying or storing the contents of the Website for any other purpose is strictly prohibited.
These are the Terms and Conditions of Natures Aid. Our trading details are: Natures Aid Ltd, St George's Park, Kirkham, Preston, PR4 2DQ Registered in England No: 2793629
By ordering, the customer acknowledges it has agreed to the incorporation and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
How to enter:
Fans of the Natures Aid social media pages can enter a prize draw in which 1 main winner will be selected from all valid entries and will receive the full Mini Drops range including a Multivitamin, Vitamin D3, Iron, Immune Plus, Vitamin C and DHA supplement.
To enter, fans need to post a photograph or video of their own #NoFilterFeeding moments either on the competition post, or on their own profile. Entries via stories are also valid. To ensure the entry is valid, submissions made via the competition post must use the hashtag #NoFilterFeeding.
By entering, fans accept the listed terms and conditions.
Entries can be submitted from 17:00 on 24/07/2020 to 00:00 on 31/07/2020.
One winner will be chosen from valid entries and contacted directly.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entrants to the free prize draw are bound by these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions on the prize voucher.
2. One main winner will be selected from all valid entries and will receive the full Mini Drops range. Prize subject to availability.
3. Only those resident in shippable countries and aged 18 or over are eligible to enter. Internet access required. Shippable countries include United Kingdom; Andorra; Austria; Azores; Balearic Islands; Belgium; Bulgaria; Canary Islands; Corsica; Croatia; Czech Republic; Denmark; Estonia; Finland; France; Germany; Gibraltar; Greece; Hungary; Italy; Latvia; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Madeira; Malta; Netherlands; Poland; Portugal; Rep of Ireland; Romania; San Marino; Slovakia; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Vatican City State.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entrants’ eligibility.
5. Prize is non-refundable, non-changeable and no cash alternative will be given.
6. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to substitute another prize of similar or greater value.
7. Entries will be accepted via Facebook or Instagram. To enter the prize draw, post a messy mealtime moment either on the competition post, or using the hashtag #NoFilterFeeding.
8. Entries must not contain material that:
a) is inappropriate, offensive, indecent, obscene, hateful, defamatory, derogatory or anything similar;
b) promotes irresponsible behaviour; or
c) may promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or that may promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
9. The prize draw opens at 17:00 on 24/07/2020 to 00:00 on 31/07/2020.
10. The winner and runners-up will be chosen at random from all valid entries submitted during the promotional period.The winner and runners-up will be contacted directly within two working days of the closing date and asked to confirm a shippable address for delivery of the prize, which will be dispatched within 28 days of confirmation.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for any technical failures of any kind or any unauthorised intervention in any part of the entry process, nor for any technical or human error, which may occur in the administration of the prize draw or the processing of entries.
12. Entrants acknowledge that other entrants may have submitted ideas and concepts that may be similar to his/her entry, and that he/she will not be entitled to any compensation or right to negotiate with the Promoter over such matters.
13. In the event of any dispute regarding the prize draw, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
14. Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
15. By entering this prize draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
16. Any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion if circumstances arise which are beyond its control.
19. Winner may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this prize draw. By entering this prize draw you hereby assign to the Promoter, and waive your moral rights in, the complete copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in your entry and in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this prize draw.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the prize draw or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person deliberately to undermine the legitimate operation of the prize draw may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
21. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this prize draw, but in no event legal fees; and (2) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages otherwise increased. Subject to clause 21, and subject to any liability arising as a result of its fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, the Promoter’s liability for claims related to this promotion is limited to a maximum of three thousand pounds.
22. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the prize draw or from any prize.
23. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants agree that Facebook shall have no liability in respect of this draw.
25. The Promoter is Natures Aid Limited, St George's Park, Kirkham, Preston, PR4 2DQ