1.1 The customer shall place an order for Goods by completing the order transaction on the website. The company shall confirm acceptance of the customer's order in writing via email and will supply the goods to the customer in accordance with the customer's order.
1.2 Subject to the customer's statutory rights (as defined under the unfair Contact Terms Act 1977) the company reserves the right to refuse to supply orders.
1.3 The company supplies the goods to the consumer for the consumer's own use and not for resale or any other commercial purpose and by submitting their order the customer agrees.
2.1 Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by debit/credit card, which is indicated on the website at the time you place your order.
2.2 All goods are subject to availability. If on the receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not in stock, Natures Aid will inform you by email with options to place the item on back order or receive a total refund.
2.3 All prices which are quoted on the website are in UK pounds sterling and will exclude packaging and delivery charges.
2.4 Every effort will be made to ensure that prices shown on the website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found prior to the despatch of the goods, Natures Aid will inform you as soon as possible and offer the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cancel, Natures Aid will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
2.5 The price of the goods shown on the website is inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) at the current UK rate.
3.1 All deliveries are subject to prior authorisation of your payment.
3.2 All products ordered from Natures Aid shall be sent to you via Royal Mail (occasionally a commercial courier service may be used instead). Natures Aid shall endeavour to despatch orders within 5 working days after receiving payment from you.
3.3 Delivery charges vary according to the destination and weight of your parcel. If the cost of sending your parcel exceeds the standard charge we have implemented for your region, we may email you with a revised cost which we request you pay before we despatch your order.
3.4 Every effort will be made to deliver the goods within a reasonable time period. If Natures Aid is unable to deliver the goods within 30 days of receiving your order, Natures Aid will inform you as soon as possible and you will be entitled to cancel the order and obtain a refund which has been debited from your credit card for the goods. Natures Aid will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery.
4.1 You may cancel your order by notifying us in writing at any time up to 7 days after your products have been delivered. Notification should be sent via the Contact Us form stating your order number and the reason for cancellation.
4.2 The products to be returned must be returned unopened and at your own expense. We recommend the use of a recorded delivery service. These costs will not be reimbursed.
4.3 You can no longer cancel your order once you have opened the product containers or used the products. However, your statutory rights concerning the quality of those products will be unaffected. Please note, traditional herbal licensed products cannot be returned.
4.4 Natures Aid will refund the buyer for the price of the goods within 30 days of receiving the returned goods.
5.1 Where the goods are supplied for export from the United Kingdom, you will be liable for complying with any legislation or regulations governing the importation of the goods into the country of destination and for the payment of any import duties or taxes which are levied on them.
6.1 The products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
6.2 Ownership of the products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the products, including delivery charges.
7.1 Natures Aid shall not be responsible for any defect in the goods arising from wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party.
8.1 Natures Aid warrants that it shall endeavour to protect the customer's privacy and data in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
8.2 Natures Aid does not disclose buyers' information to third parties.
9.1 All copyright in the material contained on the Website and any trademarks and brands included in that material belong to Natures Aid or its licensors.
9.2 You may download or copy the content and other downloadable items displayed on the Website solely for personal non-commercial purposes for the purposes of placing an order. Copying or storing the contents of the Website for any other purpose is strictly prohibited.
These are the Terms and Conditions of Natures Aid. Our trading details are: Natures Aid Ltd, St George's Park, Kirkham, Preston, PR4 2DQ Registered in England No: 2793629
By ordering, the customer acknowledges it has agreed to the incorporation and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Promoter: Natures Aid (Natures Aid Limited), St George's Park, Kirkham, Preston, PR4 2DQ (registered in England and Wales, registered company number 02793629)
2. The Supplier: Please see each individual promotion for details of the prize supplier.
3. Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to those resident in shippable countries and aged 18 or over excluding employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step” family), of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion. Shippable countries include United Kingdom; Andorra; Austria; Azores; Balearic Islands; Belgium; Bulgaria; Canary Islands; Corsica; Croatia; Czech Republic; Denmark; Estonia; Finland; France; Germany; Gibraltar; Greece; Hungary; Italy; Latvia; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Madeira; Malta; Netherlands; Poland; Portugal; Rep of Ireland; Romania; San Marino; Slovakia; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Vatican City State.
4. Promotional Period: Please see each individual promotion for its prize pool.
5. Entry Instructions: Please see the individual prize promotion for entry details.
6. Only one entry per person per prize promotion unless otherwise stated in the individual promotion. All additional entries will be disqualified.
7. Entries must not contain material that:
I. is inappropriate, offensive, indecent, obscene, hateful, defamatory, derogatory or anything similar;
II. promotes irresponsible behaviour; or
III. may promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or that may promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Any entries that the Promoter consider (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
8. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
9. Prize Fund: Please see each individual promotion for its prize pool.
10. Winner Selection: Prize draw winner (s)will be randomly selected by a computerised random generator from all entries. Skills based entries shall be judged based on the judging criteria, set out in the promotion, by a panel which shall include one judge independent to the Promoter.
11. Winner Notification: The winners will be notified via the account provided at point of entry within 14 days of the closing date and will have 14 days from notification to claim their prize, which will be dispatched within 28 days of confirmation. If a winner does not claim their prize within this timeframe the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original.
12. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
13. In the event of any dispute regarding the prize draw, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
14. Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
17. You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
18. By entering the Promotion, each entrant grants the Promoter a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty free and sub-licensable right and licence to use reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or display (in whole or in part) any intellectual property contained in the content of their entry, without royalty, payment or other compensation. Each Entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrants that they have full authority to grant such rights.
19. The name and county of the winners can be obtained by sending an email, 28 days after the prize promotion closing date, to email@example.com
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the prize draw or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person deliberately to undermine the legitimate operation of the prize draw may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
21. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this prize draw, but in no event legal fees; and (2) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages otherwise increased. Subject to clause 21, and subject to any liability arising as a result of its fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, the Promoter’s liability for claims related to this promotion is limited to a maximum of three thousand pounds.
22. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the prize draw or from any prize.
23. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
23. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter, the Supplier or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
25. Where a prize is provided by a Supplier, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and The Supplier is responsible for prize fulfilment.
26. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
27. The Promoter and the Supplier reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
28. The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
30. Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from the Promoter and/or the Supplier. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and winners consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.