Kidz Multi-Vitamin & Minerals for children 6+
About this product
Natures Aid® Kidz Daily Multi-Vitamin & Minerals liquid contains 14 Vitamins & Minerals including Zinc and Iodine which contribute to Normal Growth & Cognitive Function in children. The Kidz Daily Multi-Vitamin & Minerals liquid children's supplement is sugar free and contains no artificial flavours or colours.
- Vitamins A, C & D which contribute to normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D to support healthy bones and teeth
- B Vitamins for normal energy yielding metabolism, and normal functioning of the nervous system
- Zinc and Iodine which contribute to normal growth and cognitive function in children
- No artificial flavours or colours
- Sugar Free
- Natural Banana Flavour
2016 - Best New Product (Natural Lifestyle) - Highly Commended (Kidz Range)
2016 - Best New Product (Health Food Business) - Winner (Kidz Range)
|Categories||liquid Supplement, Kidz Range, Children's Health, Award-Winning, Energy, Immune Health and Multi-Vitamins|
|Form & Pack Size||Water and glycerine based liquid supplement|
Pack size: 150ml
|Dosage Instructions||Children aged 6 - 12 years: Take 1 teaspoon (5ml) daily. Shake bottle well before use. Do not exceed the recommended intake.|
|Age Restriction||Suitable for children aged 6-12 years.|
|Packaging||150ml brown PET bottle boxed.|
|EFSA approved claims||Vitamins A, C & D which contribute to normal function of the immune system.|
Vitamin D to support healthy bones and teeth.
B Vitamins for normal energy yielding metabolism and normal functioning of the nervous system.
Plus Zinc and Iodine which contribute to normal growth and cognitive function in children.
|Vitamin D3||15μg (600iu)||300|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||3mg||50|
Purified water, Glycerine, Microcrystalline cellulose and Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Banana Flavour.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Contains NO: GM products, artificial Colours, artificial flavours, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, nuts, salt, soya, starch and sugar.