Vitamin C 100mg Mini Drops for infants & children
About this product
Natures Aid® Vitamin C drops has been designed specifically for breastfed babies, infants and children. Vitamin C is important for a child’s general health and immune system. It can also help with absorption of iron.
Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin and needs to be included in the diet on a daily basis. Vitamin C plays a crucial role in supporting the body's immune system. It also plays an important role in the formulation of collagen, which is required for the formation of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth, particularly important for the development of young children.
- Provides daily immune support for infants and children aged 3 months to 5 years
- Sugar Free
- 100mg of Vitamin C per 1ml serving
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
|Categories||Mini Drops Range, Vegan , Vitamins, Award-Winning, Vitamin C and Children's Health|
|Form & Pack Size||Water based liquid suspension|
|Dosage Instructions||Infants and children aged 3 months to 5 years old: Add 5 drops daily to milk formula, juice or water. |
Do not exceed the recommended intake
|Age Restriction||None – although this product is formulated for young children, not adults.|
|Packaging||Glass bottle labelled & boxed|
|EFSA approved claims|
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen for the formation & normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums & teeth
Vitamin C contributes to:
Vitamin C increases iron absorption
Purified water & natural orange flavour
- Suitable for vegetarians and Vegans.
- Contains NO: GM products, artificial colours, artificial flavours, corn, dairy, gluten, lactose, nuts, salt, soya, starch, sugar, wheat, yeast.