Vegan Vitamin D3 1000iu
About this product
• Natures Aid® Vitamin D3 contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth and muscle function.
• Vitamin D plays a role in the process of cell division and is helpful in the normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
• Vitamin D helps to maintain normal blood calcium levels.
• Vitamin D helps to reduce the risk of falling associated with postural instability and muscle weakness. Falling is a risk factor for bone fractures among men and women 60 years of age and older.
• Natures Aid® Vegan Vitamin D3 is produced from lichen, so is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
|Categories||Bone Health, Immune Health, Vegan , New Products, Vitamins and Vitamin D|
|Status||Small Round Hard Tablet|
|Form & Pack Size||8.75mm diameter round tablet
Pack Size: 60
|Dosage Instructions||Take 1 tablet per day with food. Do not exceed the recommended intake.|
|Age Restriction||1000iu is suitable for all ages but it is advised to reduce dosage according to age and weight.|
|Packaging||120ml White PET Bottle|
|EFSA approved claims||• Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, and to normal blood calcium levels.
• Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth and muscle function.
• Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
• Vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division.
• Vitamin D helps to reduce the risk of falling associated with postural instability and muscle weakness. Falling is a risk
factor for bone fractures among men and women 60 years of age and older.
|Vitamin D3 prep (Cholecalciferol)||25μg (1000iu)|
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Anticaking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate).
Vegan and Vegetarian. No artificial colours or flavours.
FREE FROM: GM, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, nuts, salt, soya.